- We do not collect any personal information about you when you visit our web site, unless you choose to provide that information.
- Our web server automatically logs certain non-personal information, such as which pages are being viewed, and the domain of visitors (e.g. aol.com). This information helps us improve our web site, and can not be traced back to an individual user.
- All services listed below reside entirely on our own server. Therefore we can ensure the privacy of your data as outlined below.
- When you sign our guest book it is not neccessary to provide an email address or web site. If you choose to do so, the address can be seen by all subsequent readers of our guest book. We can not assume responsibility for abuse of such data.
- When you sign our guest book your IP address, domain name and other critical data will NOT be saved in our guest book.
- No records are kept of guest book entries beyond what is visible to all readers of our guest book.
- Collecting email addresses from our guest book for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. We have taken steps to detect such activity, and we will report offenders to the proper authorities.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you can visit networkadvertising.org.